Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
Air Duct Cleaning
- Air ducts naturally accumulate sizeable deposits of dust and other contaminants over a period of years.
- Dirt deposits can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system and even cause physical discomfort and illness by degrading the quality of air you breathe indoors.
- Dirt deposits in your air ducts actually act as food for organisms such as dust mites.
Contaminates build up inside the return ductwork. Traditional heating and cooling systems recirculate the air in a home via supply air ducts and return air ducts. Many homes have inefficient filters, which trap less than 10 percent of the particulate that is circulated in the system. If not trapped by the systems air filter, the particulate accumulates in the duct work and on the internal components of your furnace or fan coil.
Duct Cleaning Benefits
Cleaning your duct work eliminates these contaminates with the following benefits:
- Safeguard your health by eliminating potential causes of allergies and respiratory problems.
- Eliminate the dirt that acts as food for dust mites, bacteria, mold and other micro organisms.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
One of the biggest home fire hazards is a dirty dryer vent. In 2010-2014, U.S. municipal fire departments responded to an estimated 15,970 home fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines each year. Even if clogged dyer ducts don't lead to household damage right away, it will waste your time, energy and money.
A dryer connected to vents filled with lint, dust, and dirt won't work well either. If your dryer once polished off wet loads in one cycle or less but now needs two or even three, check your ductwork. Chances are it's not your dryer that's faulty - just grimy venting that's the issue.
Dryer vents are cleaned using high pressure, compressed air to blast loose lint, debris, and nests. Our service is a safe and effective dryer vent cleaning process.